We have been slapped in the face, again. COVID has told the world we need to write a better future. We need a new and better path for tomorrow if we want to live in a better world. To create a better tomorrow, we must create it. Unfortunately, continuous improvement is not enough, a new path must be designed. Below is how Greg Satell explains it:
As Greg Satell explains, we must innovate to develop a better way. As he explains in other video’s, it is necessary to ask why, but we must also at least ask “Why Not”.
The Paneugenesis Process, which is a method to generate comprehensive improvement by creating pervasive, reciprocal, selfish, selfless, synergisitic interactions so everyone and everything benefits, is a way to nudge you toward designing that better future. The process is simple, but it is not easy.
Practice Paneugenesis using this 4 Step to Process
- Determine Desired Idealized Outcome – Imagine and then clearly articulate the future you want that is not possible now
- Develop Necessary Precursors to make Desired Outcome Possible – Generate and bring into existence those things that will be necessary to make the idealized outcomes possible that do not exist now
- Optimize the Process to Develop Skills and abilities that Precursors possible – Continually find out what you must start doing, working with, thinking about and making possible that will in time ripple out to make that new idealized a future possibility
- Plot Progress to document, demonstrate, and celebrate Improvement – Continually take note of progress and then build upon that success to make it even better
Using this process requires use of the 7 C’s of Challenge, Courage, Commitment, Competence, Connection, Contributions and Consequences.
- Accept the Challenge – Yes, it is a challenge, if not you, who?
- Use Courage to act – You may not succeed perfectly, however doing nothing guarantee’s failure
- Develop Competence – Learn and become better because we need more we would have already achieved goals
- Be Committed to purpose, meaning and values – It is vital we do what is right, not what is easiest
- Make Connections to people, organizations and the environment – That generates better for all
- Doing this enables us to make impactful Contributions – Beneficial interactions
- To continually improve, build on those Consequences – How can I build on this success?
It is a new year. Please share how you use the Paneugenesis Process and the 7 C’s to create a better future. Also, let us know how we can work with you to to generate pervasive, reciprocal, selfish, selfless, synergistic interactions so everyone and everything benefits.
Please contact me: